Saturday, March 12, 2016

TAURUS #1 and #2 - UPDATE

Hi everyone,

This post will be short as I am going to share both versions of the TAURUS birth sign today so those who have an interest in this particular sign can have a bit of time to choose which one.....or both....to begin (or add) to their existing collection.  I am in the process of writing instructions so they are waiting on that task before going to the "NEW" Designs store.  If anyone doesn't want to wait, just let me know and I'll add you to the list of those waiting for this birth sign and as soon as instructions are done I will notify you they are in the store.

Taurus #2

Taurus #1

The reason I have designed two signs for Taurus:  During my research for birth signs I discovered that in other countries around the world, a "bull" can be any male, hoofed animal.....thus, the first sign.  It appears that the USA is only one of a handful of countries, that consider a "bull" to be of the cattle genre, soooooo, sign #2 had to be done so that no one got left out!!!!

Now, please keep in mind, as I stated at the beginning of this collection, these signs are a bit more on the 'rugged' side, in design, so I hope they will assist those of us who love parchment craft, in finally having something for those males in our lives and these birth signs would be perfect for a keepsake, very special gift.  In the near future, I will be creating another collection with a 'frillier' appearance, so not to fret, there will be special ones for the ladies too.

Meantime, I'm back to the work station to get the instructions written for both of these birth signs and I am hoping I can get this polio ridden/fibromyalgia body to cooperate with me and get this sign complete.

Happy Parching,






2 comments:

  1. Both are absolutely gorgeous Vickie! I think if I have to choose, the first one would be my choice. But I do love the second one as well! You're an amazing designer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much for your kind comment, Jerri!! It's difficult for even 'me' to choose which one I prefer!!!! lol

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you found something of interest and would like to leave a comment? I always love reading (and listening) to what my readers have to say!!