Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Gemini & Cancer Birth Signs

Hello, hello....

Just a quick update on the status of the Zodiac Birth Sign Collection.  Gemini and Cancer are the next to be completed and Leo, of course, is already done and in the store.  I will be taking a very brief  'time out' over the first part of April and will then continue the remainder of the parchment collection.

I have also removed my Ebook "Parchment Craft 'Etched Glass' Technique" from the publishing site it has always been on and although it is no longer in print, it can still be purchased directly from me, (via PayPal) if anyone has an interest.  Bear in mind, one needs to know, at least, the basics of photo editing, or have a parching tutor who has learned the technique and can assist, but it is not a difficult technique to learn simply from the Ebook, as there are lots of visual, as well as written, instructions.  

Also, if anyone has something, in particular, they would like to see, here on the blog, please drop thoughts, ideas, suggestions, etc., in the comments and I'm looking forward to reading them!!!  





Lastly, for this time.....I have had inquiries about the Christmas images I have used on my cards, over the past few years, and they want to know where to get the images.  They have always been right here on the blog, to download FREE, so here is a challenge for you!!  Simply, grab a cuppa, put your feet up and take a break.....then get comfortable and browse backward through the 'older' posts and you will soon find where the "Etched Glass" Christmas images are that are absolutely FREE to download and use.

Until next time....
Happy Parching,






1 comment:

  1. Very impressive publication here. Moreover as I see, this question is very actual for many people indeed. Personally I totally agree with author opinion about this subject and I think that it would be really interesting to create such discussion with other this website visitors. Anyway thanks a lot one more time for the great and informative publication. And I will definitely be waiting for more http://awriter.org/essayontime-com-review/ such nice posts like this one from you. Kind regards, Peter Rickson.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you found something of interest and would like to leave a comment? I always love reading (and listening) to what my readers have to say!!