Monday, February 22, 2016

ARIES - Zodiac Birth Sign Now in NEW Design Store

Hi all,

Well now, I have had this design ready to post since Friday but couldn't manage to get near enough to my desktop pc to put it all together for blog posting. :((   Anyway, folks, here is the next installation of the Zodiac Birth Sign Collection and it is a bit simpler than any of the previous designs.....because The Ram is a pretty intimidating without a 'busy' border!!

The next sign is, of course, Taurus, and several people are waiting on that one, so I'll move from my desktop system back over to the work/designing desk and get with the program...lol

Happy Parching,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you found something of interest and would like to leave a comment? I always love reading (and listening) to what my readers have to say!!