Sunday, January 24, 2016

NEW PATTERNS IN STORE

Hi everyone,

My apologies for the delay in posting of completed packs, but it's been one thing after another and although that certainly should never be a reason a blogger should use, it is what it is!!!  lol

Anyway, there may still be some 'bugs' in the "store" and please let me know if that is the case.  Over the holidays I upgraded my devices from what they were to Windows 10 and it's not been pleasant in some instances, but I'm doing the best I can with conditions as they are.....for now.  So, please bear with me and as I stated.....if you find glitches, please let me know ASAP so I can attempt to correct them and make everyone happy. :) :)

As promised, the Birth Sign Zodiac patterns (3 that are completed, so far), are in the store and the Crowning Glory pattern is also now in the store.  The 'bad' news is:  those of us here in the US have lost most of our local suppliers (which were very few to begin with) and Ecstasy Crafts has raised their prices for parchment supplies which makes it absolutely necessary for me to raise the prices for my patterns.....as well as my commission work.  I hate doing this but I have no other option and I want to continue to be productive as long as I possibly can.....or as long as the supplies last!!!!  So, be angry with me, but please, buy if you can so I can continue to do what I love.

Here are the patterns that are in the store as of today......Sunday, Jan. 24, 1016  I am continuing to work on more Zodiac signs and Pisces is soon to be posted, so watch for that next. 

 


 If you are wondering why the Leo is in the mix this time......well, it is my own birth sign and it's the one I made first to test the pattern!!!

Happy Parching,
Vickie

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous patterns Vickie. Perhaps a Taurus one might not be too long on the drawing board!!
    It is a shame about your suppliers. Can we help in the UK and have you thought of Amazon? They do do some parchment 'stuff'.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind comment, Carol. I'll see what I can do to get some speed on a Taurus created and posted!!

      Delete
  2. Awesome Vickie will be making Leo first...next project. Great work!
    Hugs Martha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Martha! Will be in touch with you soon. :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you found something of interest and would like to leave a comment? I always love reading (and listening) to what my readers have to say!!