Tuesday, July 29, 2014

How To Make a Colored Pencil Storage Carousel (Tutorial)

Hi everyone,

For anyone looking for the "How To Make a Colored Pencil Storage Carousel" Tutorial.....I have moved it to the Tutorials Page and it will be there, for safe keeping, from now on.  Just click on the Tutorial tab at the top of this page and everything is over there!!

While I'm here, I would also like to bring a brief update on my health.....so everyone who has been thinking I have totally disappeared can rest easy 'cause I'm still around!!!!  :))  I have made good progress in learning how to manage my most recent diagnosis of Fibromyalgia and I have been parching for only short periods of time and relearning lots of things from Polio limitations that have had to be intertwined with the constant pain of the fibromyalgia.......UGH!!  So, there you have a 'brief' health update and I can't even begin to tell you how much I have missed the craft I love so much over these past many, many months.  I didn't really realize how long it was going to take to learn how to live my life, again, with an additional 'handicap', but I'm not a quitter, so as long as I can breathe, I will be making progress.

Sooooooo, I'm anxious to get back on track and (no promises, this time!!) I'm anxious to begin challenging myself (and all of you!!) to try new things in this awesome ancient craft.

See you soon....

Happy Parching,