Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Parchment Craft "Etched Glass" Technique

Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!!!  It's been four long months since I was here last and I'm not giving up yet.  :))  There are still lots of health issues to deal with, but I'm learning to adjust my life so that I might continue doing the things I love the most.....and that is parchment craft.

The first thing I'm going to do is gently remind everyone that my Ebook, tutorial, that teaches you how to create my own parchment craft "Etched Glass" technique is still available for purchase and the price is very, very reasonable.  Now, it is only in English, but there are many, many, many photos and visuals, so if you can learn by looking at a picture, then you can learn from my little Ebook!!!  Just click on the book cover....



Here are some photos of projects created using my "Etched Glass" technique.  Look at the image on the project and you will see an embossed  "etching" over the image.  This is what "Etched Glass" is!!  Enjoy!!





Please feel free to contact me should you have questions. Meantime, I'm away to finish composing the next blog post with some things in it everyone will be very familiar with, so we all can get back to having some fun, once again!!

Happy Parching,

6 comments:

  1. In e to see you back blogging, I hope you will soon be back to full health soon, it takes time to get back from a long illness as I know from all I had last year and I am back ill again.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, Margaret!! I'm so sorry to hear you are ill once again and I hope you are on the road to recovery again soon. xxx

      Delete
  2. Je vous souhaite une meilleure santé pour vous permettre de réaliser tous vos projets !
    Cordialement à vous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mady....thanks so very much for your concern and kind words. Hugs to you!!

      Delete
  3. Heureuse de vous lire Vickie. Tous mes voeux pour que votre santé s'améliore et revoir vos beaux travaux. Kisses... shanon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shanon...thank you, my sweet friend, for your very kind comment. Thank you for the good wishes and I look forward to seeing you visit again soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you found something of interest and would like to leave a comment? I always love reading (and listening) to what my readers have to say!!