Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Parchment Craft 2012....

Well, well....here we are in the midst of January 2012 and I have a lot of catching up to do!!  Unfortunately, my shoulder remains out of the rotator cuff and because of the polio I had when I was 8 (I'm now a well entrenched senior citizen!!) there is no surgery that can repair things so I have been in the midst of yet another "life adjustment" (as I've always called them) and I've taught myself, sort of, how to maneuver around things so that I can still manage to get the job done!!!  :))

Now, when last I posted, I was in the process of putting some new, special things together to share with all of you.  The good news is that things are 'almost' ready to share.....the bad news is that I'm still working on them, but at a much slower pace so they will arrive a wee bit later than I had expected :((  Please be patient and we'll be back on track very soon!!

Meantime, I will be posting some work I did early last summer....before my shoulder popped out of the rotator cuff.  I also have several beautiful projects to upload to the Guest Gallery that readers have sent to me to share with everyone.....and I will be uploading more of my own designs to the Patterns for Purchase page for those who are inclined to make a purchase.

Happy Parching.....see you again shortly  :))

8 comments:

  1. Sooo good to hear from you hun, and good to hear, that you´re managing things anyway. I know how hard it must be, so I truely admire what you´re doing. I so hope, that things will ease a bit for you, when the weather gets warmer at least, so you can do a bit more of what you love sooo much.
    Have a wonderful time dear friend and lots of fun I hope, and take good care of YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maryann....Thanks so much, as always, for your kind comment and everlasting support!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see your posts after longtime... hope your shoulder get better soon. Its inspirational to see how nothing phases you from parching! thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Akshaya....Thanks very much for your kind comment. I'm very pleased that I have provided a wee bit of motivation :)) I'm also pleased to say that it is people, like you, who are always excited, and inspired, to see a new post from me!! Thanks for your kindness....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nous vous souhaitons une meilleure santé , nous aimons votre travail soyez prudente pour permettre un peu de repos à votre épaule !!!
    Cordialement à vous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mady....Oh my gosh, thank you very, very much for the kind greeting. I try to allow myself much rest because I love being creative. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see you, Vickie. I am glad that you come to the health.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eva....Thanks very much for your kindness. I am still not well, but I am going to do as much as I can do!! It will just take much longer to get things done that I used to do quickly!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you found something of interest and would like to leave a comment? I always love reading (and listening) to what my readers have to say!!