Saturday, August 20, 2011

Paisley Lace Butterfly Collection - #6

We are almost done with this particular segment of the collection.  This is design #6 and this time I made the butterfly with White Pinta Pearla and Gold Tinta.  It doesn't show very well in the scan but it's gorgeous 'in person'!!  Enlarging the images will clearly show the detail in each wall decoration :))

#6 Mounted
Made with White Pinta Perla and Tinta Gold

#6 Framed
As with the other butterflies in the collection, the PATTERN can be found on the "Let's Go Shopping" tab at the top of this page.


Happy Parching,

 



8 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh Vickie, you just keep on and on making one beauty after another. As you know, I have a crunch for butterflies and these are sooo gorgeous. ou´ve just made another masterpiece here again. Boy I just love your work, so stunning alaways, and these are just so perfect dear friend. I soooooo LOVE them.
    Have a wonderful week ahead hun and lots of crafting fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very very beautiful butterfly !
    Bravo Vickie !
    Greetings .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kłaniam się nisko, piękna praca, pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love butterflies and yours are beautiful.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vickie,
    Wow very beautiful and elegant.
    Thank you for the free one, it is lovely and very generous of you.
    Suex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you found something of interest and would like to leave a comment? I always love reading (and listening) to what my readers have to say!!