Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas to One and All...

Hi everyone,

Thanks, ever so much for reading my blog and following all the antics that sometimes appear here!!  It's been a rather difficult year in my little corner of the world, but thanks to my beloved parchment craft I have managed to attain a small bit of sanity through it all :))

After the holidays I will have some special things to share with everyone so stay tuned for the surprise!!!

I'm sending heartfelt holiday greetings to everyone.  May your Christmas be shared with all those you love and Best Wishes for all good things in the New Year 2011.





Big holiday hugs,
Vickie


14 comments:

  1. Hope you have a peaceful Christmas and that 2011 will be good to you.
    Looking forward to the surprise!!
    Love Suexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and Jerry as well Vickie! Wishing you joy and many blessings through the coming year! Hugs, Jerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for the holiday greeting, Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Jerri xxx My remaining furry friend of 9 1/2 years, Jerry, and I are "almost" back to normal after the loss of Ben, our BEST furry friend of 16 years and we both are looking forward to a much better 2011 :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello vickie
    I wish you to you and all your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2011.
    Hugs Raymonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Raymonde,

    Thanks very much for the holiday greeting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonsoir Vickie,
    Je trouve ta carte très très belle.
    Je te souhaite ainsi qu'à toute ta famille de Bonnes Fêtes de Noël.

    Bisous
    Annick - Aux Doigts Agiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Annick,

    Thanks so much for your lovely holiday greetings!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card, and so much hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Maggie,

    Thanks so much for the kind comment on the card. Happy holidays to you and your family and Best Wishes for a wonderful 2011 !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Hania!! Merry Christmas to you and your family as well and Best Wishes for 2011 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vickie...Wesołych Świąt i szczęścia w Nowym 2011 Roku dla Ciebie i rodziny, oraz nowych pomysłów na piękne prace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the holiday greeting, Eve!! I will do my best to continue to provide new ideas for beautiful parchment works in 2011 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you found something of interest and would like to leave a comment? I always love reading (and listening) to what my readers have to say!!