Monday, October 4, 2010

Parchment Craft "Etched Glass" Technique

Hi everyone,

I've not been well for the past several weeks and have truly not had the physical or mental determination to create another  "Etched Glass" tutorial as promised, however, I will provide you with the things that are required for this technique.

First, you must learn how to make grid  border templates and you can find that lesson here.

Secondly, a photo editing program such as Paint Shop Pro OR Adobe PhotoShop is required.  I use Paint Shop Pro 8, however, any version thereafter is exactly the same program with lots more bells and whistles, but the foundation program is the same.  Personally, I have never used Adobe PhotoShop but I am told by those who do use it that it's very similar to Paint Shop Pro (PSP).

Thirdly, you must also learn how to print direct to parchment and the lessons for that process can be found here.  These three distinct steps create an "Etched Glass" project...you cannot leave any of the three step out and expect  good results!! 

If you prefer to use the previous tutorials I have provided for the first two steps in the "Etched Glass" process that is fine..... those tutorials can be found right here (Making A Grid Template and Printing On Parchment) by clicking on the 'tutorials' tab, however, to get to the final step of the process....the book is required!!  Included in the book are many links to FREE Paint Shop Pro program accessories that make creating Parchment Craft "Etched Glass" so much fun. 

Here are a few photos of some of the unique things you can create using this  wonderful technique....
 
 

Please consider purchasing Parchment Craft "Etched Glass" Technique and you will have a step by step class, with lots of visuals, to guide you not only through the first two steps of this technique but the all important third step which is the actual "Etched Glass" step by step lesson!!

For those who have purchased my book and would like a wee bit of lesson assistance, or for anyone with other inquiries, please feel free to contact me at: papercrazysplace@gmail.com  

Hugs to all,
Vickie


 





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! Hope you're better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks C!! I hope I start feeling more like myself again soon too....I don't care much for being so out of whack :((

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been so ill Vickie, I will keep you in my prayers! Your designs are all so over-the-top gorgeous! So dreamy to gaze upon, very artistic, very beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your tutorials. I know how much work goes into a tutorial and we appreciate you taking the time to share them with us. Wishing you a rapid recovery. Hugs, Jerri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are not so good. Hope you will be better soon.
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you found something of interest and would like to leave a comment? I always love reading (and listening) to what my readers have to say!!