Friday, August 27, 2010

ON SALE!! Parchment Craft "Etched Glass" Technique

Hi everyone,

Well, schools around the country are (or will be shortly) back in session once again and for most this means a bit more time to call your own!!  So, to celebrate, my E-book.....Parchment Craft "Etched Glass" Technique is currently ON SALE!!  The sale price is  a HUGE $10 OFF and is listed on the publishing site so making a purchase is only a couple of easy steps away.  Please stop by (just click the link above)....take a look and consider adding my book to your Parchment Craft collection.

Thanks so much,
Vickie  


P.S.  If you would like to share an individual post (and not the whole blog) I have added "share" buttons to each post!!  If you prefer to share the complete blog, you can still do that from the "share" buttons on the sidebar.  Thanks :))

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is a great deal I hope those who have been waiting pick it up...worth the savings...I love the e-book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I agree Martha. this is definitely a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this e/book Ladies and it really is a good deal. It describes everything you need to know about Vickie's technique.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. informative and a straight content. A work of a real professional. I'll be following your post for more interesting updates. thanks for sharing.
    frosted glass doors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Van Adams....thanks very much for your very kind comment. I just went to your site and I love your 'real' etched glass!! Mine is accomplished on parchment paper (not the cooking parchment paper!!)and is a very ancient art form called Parchment Craft.....often also called Pergamano....and is not well known here in the US.

    Stop by any time.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you found something of interest and would like to leave a comment? I always love reading (and listening) to what my readers have to say!!